Sunday, July 19, 2009

Introducing: STOCKTON TYLER HOWLAND





These are the pictures that Heidi was kind enough to take for us.  They look absolutely incredible.  We are way excited to take more this week.  Based on the heading you may know that the official name has been picked, "Stockton Tyler Howland." He continues to amaze us and we are so grateful that he is a part of our lives.  We look forward to the upcoming days and weeks.  We will keep you all updated.  Thank you for your comments and support.

11 comments:

  1. He is so adorable you guys! Congratulations! He is sooooooooooooooo CUTE!! I am so glad everything went well! We are so happy for you both!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tearing up!! I love him! Wish we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the hair! he is a beautiful little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do I love that baby!! He is too cute! Love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is darling! Both of you will be awesome parents. Enjoy this moment because it goes oh so fast. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a cute, cute baby. I can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I'm patiently waiting. It's been like 4 days post something!!!! I want to see that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my Hair!!! I love it :) He is adorable! We want to come see you guys sometime soon, once you are all settled in! Congrats we are so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ty and Sarah he is absolutly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete