Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blogging

In the words of Uncle Jared this is, "Stockton to Malone"

Sarah rocked on the day of delivery. 


I am starting to get the hang of this whole picture adding thing.


So Sarah and I are horrible bloggers.  We really are trying to become better.  Jeff told us the other day that he didn't like our polka dots.  Apparently we need to figure out how to format these things.  I just write in this little box and attach pictures. Isn't that enough?  Anyway, I can't begin to tell you how much we love this kid.  Every time I look at him (except for between the hours of 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM) I can't help but smile.  Sarah and I are amazed everyday that he is ours and that we are finally parents.  Thank you all for your kind comments (especially about the hair).  Speaking of the hair, I do have a funny story to tell.  Before we had Stockton, Sarah looked at a baby picture of mine and told me that I looked like a "troll baby."  Apparently she thought I had too much hair.  Well, when the ultrasound tech told us at 20 weeks that she could see the baby's hairline, I think mom started to prepare herself.  Now that Stockton is here with a full head of hair, she thinks he is the most beautiful baby ever (every mom does) and has stopped using the phrase "troll baby."  Anyway, I love the hair and Sarah does too.  We hope you like the pics.  Heidi just took more that we are going to post as soon as we get them.  If you'd like to look at one of my favorites, you can go to her website at http://heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com  It's a picture of Stockton hanging from a tree branch and he just happened to pull a face right when she took it.   

6 comments:

  1. Cute Pics Ty and Sarah. I can't wait to meet little Stockton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you set up your blog so you can stop getting crap from people.... Seriously I will anytime, you just let me know! I am so glad things are going well! Stockton is so precious and perfect... It makes me excited to have this little man! The pictures are awesome! I love them all, it is hard to pick a favorite! Congrats again you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him! Can't wait to hold him it's pretty much killing me!! Sorry I didn't call you back Sar I will call you tomorrow. We are due for our desperate housewives session. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I totally love that you have a blog. Your little guy is so cute! I need to meet him! And your sister does an amazing job, those pictues are priceless. We need to plan a get together sometime soon. Hope you guys are doing good. You guys are going to make amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sar and Ty its pepper from the great country of England. I just wanted to say CONGRATS I'm so happy for you. I love the hair, I don't think i have that much now. the wind blows and it falls out!!!! Well i hope all is well, you both look amazing. I'm so sorry i missed the shower, I tried to work out dates, but couldn't find a flight that worked. I love you both and when i get home this fall Expect me to come over and see what i have missed. Have a great week. I hope you get this. my email is ashleighpepper@gmail. write me. loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so darling and I can't wait to meet him. Yes, the dots need to go, but I can handle it. Can't believe you both are parents. Seems like yesterday when lil Tyler was kicking everybody with his boots. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete